[TriLUG] looking for resume writer/improver

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Mon Jan 24 09:02:46 EST 2011

On 1/23/2011 9:47 PM, Maxwell Spangler wrote:
> But I want to use his remarks to point out something that makes the
> hiring process so amazingly frustrating.

And let me assure you all, it is equally frustrating from the other end.
We've fired almost as many people as we have kept. We consider that a
serious indictment of our interviewing skills  :(

> This is a shame because employers talk about wanting the best people and
> job seekers want work they are passionate about but the process in the
> middle often fails to link them together.

It certainly does.  The raw truth is that finding the right job is hard.
Hiring the right people is equally hard.  Any everyone has a lot at stake.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services