[TriLUG] relocating to NC

Matt Wilson mattwilson777 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:31:37 EDT 2011

Hi.  I am originally from NC/SC and plan on moving back after living
and working in Chicago for 10 years.  I would like to find employment
before I move so I am wondering if anyone knows any good recruiters
they can refer me to.  I know this is a Linux users mailing list but I
thought I would ask because I know recruiters usually fill both
Windows and Linux positions sometimes.  I love Linux and have used it
since 1997 but my professional career has focused on the Microsoft
platform.  I am looking for senior level Windows systems
admin/engineer type roles in the Raleigh/Durham area.  You can email
me directly at mattwilson777 at gmail.com.  Thanks.

Matt