[TriLUG] Red Hat Cluster Suite

Adam Drew adam at linkedlistcorruption.com
Thu Mar 31 23:31:44 EDT 2011

On Thursday, March 31, 2011 06:52:59 pm Justin Parker wrote:
> Anybody have a particular favorite n00b centric Red Hat Cluster Suite
> how-to?
>
> TIA,
> Justin

HI Justin,

The Red Hat cluster admin doc covers most of what you need to get going:

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-
US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Cluster_Administration/index.html

I work in Red Hat's cluster and storage support group. If you are a Red Hat
customer contact me off list and I'll make sure we help you out. If you aren't
a customer I'll still be happy to answer any quesitons you have on list.

Thanks!
Adam