[TriLUG] TWC in RTP - 30/5 for $54.95/mo

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Fri Apr 8 15:56:31 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Ron Kelley <rkelleyrtp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not sure how many people know about this (I just learned myself from a
> colleague), but TWC is offering a 30/5 service for $54.95/mo for the first
> 12mos (then adjusts to $79.95).  They also are offering a 50/5 service for
> $99.95/mo with no discount.
>
> If you are interested, here is the contact info I used today (I have an
> appt this Sunday from 8-10am):
>
> Kat Williams
> Time Warner Cable
> Outbound Telesales
> katrina.williams at twcable.com
> 919-573-7620 ext 1131127
> Mon - Fri
> 9am - 6pm

Shucks, not available for my home or office in Chapel Hill / Carrboro yet (N
Columbia St and Lloyd St areas, respectively). :-(

Of course, they won't give me any idea how soon it'll be coming our way.
 Any other success reports out there (and where)?

Cheers,
Tobias
--
Tobias McNulty, Managing Partner