[TriLUG] TWC in RTP - 30/5 for $54.95/mo

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:23:18 EDT 2011

i was just told they have this available in youngsville (of all places) -
I'm scheduling an upgrade now - they're claiming they have to upgrade the
modem (I'm assuming they mean provide a new modem).

I'll let you all know how it is when I get it in place.

Right now I have TWC and the 'turbo' option.  There are times on benchmarks
I get 20m down but it's normally 7--12 down for a lot of things, but a
measly 350-400k up.  If I can actually get even 2-3 up regularly I'll be
thrilled.