[TriLUG] Free Trash-80!

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sat Apr 16 12:44:47 EDT 2011

I dug out my old TRS-80 Color Computer 3 while cleaning up my closet today.
It still works, though it's pretty beat-up looking. I've also got some game
cartridges for it (Spidercide, Doubleback and I think Chess). Also included
is a crappy analog joystick, a crappy drawing pad, a floppy disk controller
(sorry, no floppy drive or cable) and a speech synthesis card (minus the
software).

Oh, and I've got Kings Quest III and Biosphere for the CoCo as well, but
they are floppy games.

Anyways, all free to whoever wants to come by and pick it up. I've even got
it in a cardboard box with a lid for you! :)

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #