[TriLUG] IPv6 workshop

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Wed Apr 20 15:49:18 EDT 2011

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the following product, nor do I
endorse its use.

The number one item on Hacker News right now is Showoff:
https://showoff.io/. It allows you to do exactly what you describe in
your example: expose a web server to the outside world. I am sure this
product has its limitations, but the idea seems interesting as an
end-to-end product that allows you to quickly expose a web server on
your home net.

Igor