[TriLUG] OT: One man's junk still another man's treasure???

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Mon Apr 25 13:44:52 EDT 2011

Greetings,

Over the years, I have collected up a daunting mass of computer
equipment.  (My wife and) I have decided to clean out the garage, so it
must all go.  I have old PCs, 1U & 2U servers as well as non-rack mount
servers, rack mountable switches, printers, a full and a 3/4 height
server cabinet, and all sorts of miscellaneous parts.  It's all free to
anyone that wants it for personal use, donations, sell it, etc.

The only catch:  You need to take it all, well all the computer related
stuff I put in the driveway.  It should all fit into a standard pickup
truck (or trailer) as long as the racks can be in the upright position.
  If not, plan on more than one trip.  I'm located in Cary and would
like to have it gone this weekend, preferably Saturday.

The first person to contact me off list wins the treasure!

--
Paul
@ Thy Service