[TriLUG] PHP Compile Warning

Vaibhav Mishra anurodh78 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 01:07:01 EDT 2011

Thanks Cristóbal for your reply and time.

My need is to use 5.3.5.

   1. is it possible by RPM? Because when I run yum install php on my rhel
   5.6 box, it tells me you have latest PHP (that is 5.1.x) is already
   installed.
   2. is it possible to install 5.3.5 via RPM and it will compile/confgure
   with all the option which I mentioned in my previous post?
   3. If answer to above points are YES, could you please point the RPM
   link.

Take care....
VM