[TriLUG] SC election results

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri May 13 10:12:29 EDT 2011

Congratulations to our newly-elected 2011-2012 steering committee members.

re-elected from last year:
- Cristóbal Palmer
- Justis Peters
- Alan Porter
- Jeff Schornick

and joining us:
- Bill Farrow

We'd also like to thank Jym Williams-Zavada for helping out over the
last year.  He did a lot of good ol' sysadmin work on pilot and dargo,
documenting what we have, and scripting things that were previously done
by hand.  And he was a good voice of reason during our many long talks
about the LUG's direction.

Last year was a year of documenting stuff and getting our organization
back into shape.  We still managed to have some great programs while
that was going on.  I am looking forward to another year of fun meetings
and after-meeting TriCHUG's, and maybe some other antics as well.

Thank you to everyone who nominated someone and to those who voted.  And
thanks also to everyone who filled out the survey, so we know what's
important in the coming year.

Alan