[TriLUG] macbook question

John Broome jbroome at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:33:24 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 16:03, James Jones <jc.jones at tuftux.com> wrote:
> Do any of you that have answered my email have a MacBook of any kind
> or are you answers based on technical specs?

Mine is based on experience.  And i was about to correct you on the
fact that a macbook and an Air are two different machines.

I looked at the specs for the current generation of macbooks (the
white plastic one), and that looks like it's better suited to running
virt stuff than the air is.

I've run fusion on my C2D 2ghz 2006 macbook with 2gb ram.  It's not
pleasant, and not something i'd do all the time but it's possible.