[TriLUG] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!

Allen Freeman knieveltech at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 00:39:20 EDT 2011

Wireless providers are also frequently slow even when you do have coverage. I'm in Durham (?!) and I have to maintain two internet connections (Time Warner and Clearwire) at the house to cover outages since I work from home. Between those two carriers and the data plan for my phone I'm paying well over a hundred dollars a month just to be able to do my job. From where I'm sitting some market competition would be pretty nice right about now.