[TriLUG] New WiFi router needed: TriLUG opinions wanted

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Tue Jun 14 11:24:16 EDT 2011

Cisco/Linksys routers are always good. I have an old unmodded WRT54G at home that has worked well for several years. I just bought a newer E-1200 for my mother's network for about $59. The entire E series runs from $49 to about $179 and they are having a $20 off fathers' day sale.

I have always had good luck with these.

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both