[TriLUG] Google+ friending frenzy

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Mon Jul 18 17:26:56 EDT 2011

#trilug has been a-buzz today about Google+ (oh hai did you see what I did there?)

Some of us have circles of TriLUG contacts now. I'm one such person, but under another email address (magnus at viridari dot com) and welcome connections to anyone that is affiliated with TriLUG. Just so I know you're part of the LUG, maybe consider sharing a short status to me to tell me so (if you share a status with just one person, it's effectively like a private message).

I know there are others welcoming TriLUG'ers to their G+ connections and they are bound to speak up.

Also speak up if you need an invitation.

-M