[TriLUG] OT:~ish - stickers for computers/laptops

David M. turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:18:26 EDT 2011

Most of you are familiar with the Brother tape label makers.  This type of
sticker is awesome IMHO.  Even after 5-7 years of being stuck to a laptop
(and they do actually stay stuck which is important), it comes off virtually
spot free with very very little to no residue.  Are there larger stickers of
this type... say 1"x2" that you all trust to do the same?  I think the limit
on the Brother tape devices is 3 lines with very small font.  We need
something that can do possibly 5-6 lines and larger font (thus the larger
size) and prefer it to be of the same type sticker material.  thanks!  David