[TriLUG] Job Posting: Cleared LINUX Sys Admins

Dale VanWagner dvanwagner at prisminc.com
Fri Jul 22 10:59:30 EDT 2011

That is correct.  Some clearances - especially TS - are expensive (for the client) and time consuming (for everyone) to obtain.  That's why it's always preferred to find someone who has an active clearance, although it's not always possible to find that.

It is possible to start a job and just do non-cleared work while the clearance is being processed.  That happens sometimes.

Thanks for all the advice.

Dale

Dale Van Wagner

1801 Reston Parkway

Suite 202

Reston, VA 20190

Phone (703) 264-1200 x104

Fax (703) 738-7665

dvanwagner at prisminc.com

www.prisminc.com

PRISM - Excellence in IT Professional Services