[TriLUG] Linux community link building campaign?

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Thu Aug 4 19:59:56 EDT 2011

It is not hard to find Linux if you are already looking for it.
For "Office suite", openoffice.org does well with 17,316 sites linking in beats Microsoft Office 2010 but Microsoft only had to add a page to their already highly ranked authoritative site to place second with their latest product.

I still somehow paid for over half a dozen copies of the Microsoft Office suite over the years before ever hearing of Openoffice. I bought a lot of MS operating systems and antivirus software too. Even though most of my shopping research was done online first.

Alan, how do you make your name show upside down in your email?