[TriLUG] Redhat is Moving

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Aug 26 12:48:11 EDT 2011

 > How bout waiting until the SC talks to our people at RH
 > before you consider trilug to be homeless and out on the street

More importantly, I am interested in where the members would like
to meet.  We had a question about that in the recent poll.  I
know that our center of mass is a little closer to RTP and that
some folks in Durham / Chapel Hill / Carrboro felt like Centennial
Campus was on the fringes.  I suspect that many will not be happy
with moving even farther east.

I would entertain the idea of traveling meetings, as long as we
can establish enough consistency that we don't lose people by
having them show up at the wrong place a time or two.  THAT would
be a serious buzzkill.

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀