[TriLUG] Redhat is Moving

Jeff Schornick jeff at schornick.org
Fri Aug 26 15:15:31 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:48, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:
> More importantly, I am interested in where the members would like
> to meet.  We had a question about that in the recent poll.

I'm going to take that as a cue...

Here are the aggregate results from the 2011 survey, which was open
and advertised to everyone interested in TriLUG.

Q: When you attend meetings, where do you travel from:

Raleigh      56   32.75%
Cary         25   14.62%
Durham       24   14.04%
RTP          19   11.11%
CH/Carrboro  11    6.43%
Apex         12    7.02%
Morrisville  12    7.02%
Garner        5    2.92%

Significant "other" responses:
Fuquay-Varina - 4
Wake Forest - 4
Holly Springs - 3
Fayetteville - 2

For this question, the survey logic included only those who had
identified as "previously attended" OR "plan to attend" some time in
the future.  As such, these results should only disenfranchise those
who had NEVER attended a meeting or had NO intention of doing so in
the future.  Still, there may be some small bias against any
participants who had come to the decision to never attend based on
current location alone.

   - Jeff