[TriLUG] Redhat is Moving

David Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Fri Aug 26 14:09:25 EDT 2011

I fully support the suggestions to move the meetings to a more central
location. I know the Raleigh location has been convenient for many, but it
has pretty much prevented me (and presumably others) from attending TriLUG
meetings for the past few years.

I'd vote to either go back to a central (RTI-like) stable location (with a
little help from our friends) or a roving gang of Linuxistas meeting at
various places around the Triangle. This Redhat move may have a silver
lining yet.

Cheers!
David M.