[TriLUG] Redhat is Moving

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Fri Aug 26 18:57:57 EDT 2011

As for wandering locations, let's avoid doing that if at all possible.
Once or twice of going to the "right" place only to find it's the wrong
place is enough to discourage some of us. I have enough trouble fitting in
attendance at any meetings at all, given that I'm often not working close
to RTP. (My new assignment seems to be in Tomsk; fortunately I can work
remotely.)

While we're at it, I've attended meetings at some sites where the correct
door is not obvious, or where there is some involved procedure for getting
inside or for parking. If getting in is a two-pass algorithm, let's try to
precompile some of it for newcomers.