[TriLUG] OT: FOR SALE - Working APC UPS and/or New Olympus XD Card

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Tue Sep 13 13:06:52 EDT 2011

That's a good point. I know that if you have the TWC phone service, you are
supposed to have a battery backup right in your modem (in case you need to
call 911), but I recently discovered that both of my modem's battery slots
are empty. As Alan S mentioned though, I guess it doesn't matter since if I
lose power, it's likely that the TWC infrastructure is also damaged.

Igor