[TriLUG] out of curiosity...

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Sep 21 23:25:48 EDT 2011

Dear Tim,
    You did a great job organizing things remotely this week from
whatever remote outpost you occupied. Unfortunately the presentation was
dull as dishwater, presented without enough audio volume, a rapid-speech
Indian accent that I would have had no trouble with whatsoever *HAD THE
VOLUME BEEN ADEQUATE*. But I was a bit dis-combuberated this month with
responibilities leading up to the meeting.

    Anyway, attendance was the pits: lowest I've ever observed,
including December birds of a feather sessions. Don't have the records
athand, but I think it was 15 in attendance total (including all of us).
   So there was plenty of pizza. :-)
   Rob did a great job getting the ice and cups and whatnot in place and
IMO the only problem was that we didn't have the presence of mind to
insist that the wireless microphone be used.

Best Regards,
Pete