[TriLUG] PXE Questions

Jason Evans jason.s.evans at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:36:03 EDT 2011

Hi Kris,

Thanks!  That, in a nutshell, is what I've had in mind since starting this
little side-project, but I will need also to deploy Windows 2008 R2 Sp1 and
Windows 2008 Sp1.  I found this tutorial:
http://dice.neko-san.net/2011/02/automated-windows-server-2008r2-installation-from-a-linux-server-without-machine-imaging/
which I might have to use, but I was looking for something a tad more
elegant (i.e. less complicated in case I have to hand it off to someone less
tech savvy).

Best Regards,
Jason

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Kristopher Kane <kristopher.kane at gmail.com