[TriLUG] TWC having issues?

Amnon amnon at deltaforce.net
Mon Oct 31 17:09:36 EDT 2011

Brian (TW Tech who looked into this) just called and said that he DOES see signal problem on their equipment, and they are working
on it.  he said that there were problems for the last few days, and they should all be cleared by tomorrow morning.  If they are
not, he asked me to call him direct (left his number).

We will see.