[TriLUG] TWC having issues?

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:29:34 EDT 2011

Interesting, I've been having crazy issues issues as well in
Morrisville on the DOCSIS 3.0 30/5 residential service for about 5
days.  It's definitely not a DNS issue because already established TCP
connections are dropping randomly.  I'm somewhat happy to hear that
it's not just me.  Amnon please let us know how things work out for
you!

--Reggie