[TriLUG] Offsite data backup/storage suggestions

Steve kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Wed Dec 14 16:41:11 EST 2011

I use a system called CrashPlan which for free allows you to backup
between your machines that you have either on a home/business network or
over the internet.  For example, I have my home server set up to be a
crashplan backup server and I backup all my laptops and my mothers home
computer (located in another state) to that server.

Steve

--
Steve Kuekes

Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com