[TriLUG] IPv6 Networking on CentOS (RHEL)

Seva Adari oddissyus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:19:48 EST 2011

Interesting topic!

I am not clear on how this migration (from ip4 to ip6)  is going to work
out for end users (individual networks). Don't we need to have our
respective ISP's involved in this? Ultimately they are the gateway keepers
of our traffic  and if they are not part of the picture, does anything that
we do at our end would have any bearing?