[TriLUG] Advice/Job: Occasional In-home Linux Support in Wilson, NC

Chris Knowles cknowles2112 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:48:48 EST 2012

Seems that what we need here is the local 13 year old kid... Sadly with the
dearth of installfests these days, I'm not sure how Linux is doing with
outreach to the youngsters anymore.  Haven't been to a meeting in just this
side of forever... do we still get any youngsters?

Basically, this sort of high-touch low-tech thing is how I supplemented my
allowance as a middle/high-schooler.

(Of course, then you needed to know Commodore, TRS, and MS-DOS.  Main
problem was dodging the velociraptors on your way to the job.)

CJK

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Rebecca Drabenstott <rdrabenstott at gmail.com