[TriLUG] off-list Re: WebOs Developers

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 13:27:28 EST 2012

Interesting I just finally got all these emails:

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Jan 24 (12 days ago)
to me
Hi John
       What language is the WebOS apps written in?

to the latest email..
Anyways, the WebOS apps are written in multiple ways.  1. Javascript, HTML5
and CSS3 or 2. C++/C
I personally use option 1 due to the fact that its a lot easier to create
what I have been wanting to create with Javascript and html5.
I haven't had a chance to mess with C++and WebOS.

In other news, I am still working on a layout. I just saw Joe's wall of
information and I'll take some resources from that. The last actual meeting
i was at, was the IPV6 meet. It was the first IPV6 one. Soo maybe
2009/2010.
I am still interested, in doing this, progress is rather slow due to work
and full time schooling.
Thanks guys.