[TriLUG] Closet cleaning: Free dish antennas.

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:26:12 EST 2012

So I managed to amass a handful (three) dish antennas for the dish
network (and one with an RCA logo) on an inclination that I would play
around with point to point WiFi stuff.  That never happened, and so
they must go in the spring purge.  If nobody's interested they go to
the dump on Saturday.  The two Dish antennas have the roof mounting
hardware and the antenna arm (but not the receiver elbow at the end).
The RCA antenna doesn't have the roof mounting hardware.

--
Jason Sullivan
jason0x21 at gmail.com