[TriLUG] Wear Your EFF Swag to Work Day! on March 8

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Feb 23 11:10:26 EST 2012

Hey,
The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is celebrating 22 years of
fighting for digital freedom.  Wear your EFF swag to work on Thursday,
March 8 to show your support !  This also happens to coincide with the
next TriLUG meeting, so now you have two reasons to wear a cool
t-shirt that day.

The recent blackout over SOPA and PIPA really made me think about who
is standing up for the people and fighting for what what we believe
in.  There are more battles coming down the pipeline, so now is the
time to get involved.

No swag in your closet? Become an EFF Member by March 1st and they
will expedite shipping so you can participate.
  https://www.eff.org/event/wear-your-eff-swag-work-day

Bill