[TriLUG] March 10 Hack Day is getting closer

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Mar 1 11:45:43 EST 2012

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack at wm7d.net> wrote:
>        I failed twice to guess the capcha. That's my limit in patience. The
> alternative is to let you know what I'm bringing by e-mail - 2 bricked
> wrt54g 's . I'd like to do jtag/serial.

Not sure what is up with the wiki, it could really use a complete
overhaul or replacement.  I'm able to log in using OpenID, so anyone
else who has issues with it can just email me and I can do the wiki
edits.

Anyway, I have added your details to the wiki.  Can you find out the
version numbers for your WRT54G units ?  I have not been able to JTAG
working yet, so that could be fun.

Bill