[TriLUG] March 10 Hack Day is getting closer

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu Mar 1 12:12:15 EST 2012

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 11:45:43AM -0500, Bill Farrow wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack at wm7d.net> wrote:
> >        I failed twice to guess the capcha. That's my limit in patience. The
> > alternative is to let you know what I'm bringing by e-mail - 2 bricked
> > wrt54g 's . I'd like to do jtag/serial.
>
> Not sure what is up with the wiki, it could really use a complete
> overhaul or replacement.  I'm able to log in using OpenID, so anyone
> else who has issues with it can just email me and I can do the wiki
> edits.

I'm confused, Bill.

When I go to that link, I am prompted for ID and Password, which I enter, but I don't seem to be able to edit the page, as you asked.  Do I need a second ID and Password?

In any case, I am coming, and will have several ( at least a couple ) of devices with me, whether we do anything with them or not.

There will be my Japanese Buffalo ( we might be able to do something with "binary" mode ), as well as another Buffalo ( WZR-HP-G300NH-R ), as well, perhaps, as a TP-Link or two.