[TriLUG] OT: Questions about AT&T U-verse

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Thu Mar 15 21:20:20 EDT 2012

On Mar 15, 2012, at 8:32 PM, Magnus wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2012, at 7:06 PM, Amnon wrote:
>
>> If they don't listen or respond, a tweet to @twcablehelp will get their attention right away.  And the person that will answer you will not be a first tier tech.
>
> Let's see where this goes…
>
> https://twitter.com/#!/KI4OTK/status/180450950400585729

The person behind that account was quick to respond, but we're now going around in circles in email. He wants to send a tech out to the house to look at the router & DVR. I explained that we've had that 3x already and that the last guy identified a problem at the street, which must be handled by a totally different crew, and TWC dropped the ball on fixing that.

So I'm not encouraged yet that I'm talking to someone that is above the circular BS there, but we'll see.

-M