[TriLUG] OT: NC insurance options

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Fri Mar 30 11:31:10 EDT 2012

At 11:51pm -0400 Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Steve Litt wrote:
> I'm self-employed, with a group-of-one policy. If you're
> self-employed and paying 12% of that, I want to talk to you offline
> about who your insurance is with.

To go in a slightly different direction, why would this particular
discussion need to happen offline?  I have no love for what the
insurance industry has become in the last 30+ years, and it seems to me
about the /only/ power small businesses and non-group level health
insurance candidates have is communication.

Kevin