[TriLUG] OT: NC insurance options

Lucas Myers lucas at unthunk.com
Wed Apr 4 14:39:42 EDT 2012

It just so happens that I'm a web developer at BCBSNC so I brought this up
at work and asked if anyone here at BCBSNC would be interested in talking
to TriLUG about this topic.  Our marketing director would love to
coordinate something and that could cover things like health insurance in
general, health care reform, questions about BCBSNC products, and so on.
 I'll send contact info on to the steering committee.

Lucas