[TriLUG] Patents and Open Source Talk at Splat Space on Thursday

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Jun 20 09:27:30 EDT 2012

Forwarded message from SplatSpace...

Hi All,

I would like to invite you to attend a talk by Keith Bergelt [1] of
the Open Invention Network on Patents and Open Source. It will be on:

Thursday, June 21st at 6:00pm at Splat Space, Durham's hackerspace, on
331 W Main St

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Bergelt

I think some folks may be familiar with the Space from InstallFests.
For directions see:

http://web.archive.org/web/20101012054139/http://splatspace.org/location/
(Our website is currently having some difficulties, but here's a
backup courtesy of the Wayback Machine.)

To RSVP for the event, please see:

http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/61325612/

I'm happy to answer any questions on-list or off, as appropriate.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Christopher "Cov" Covington

P.S. if anyone has additional speaker suggestions for the "Splat Space
Summer Speaker Series" on imaginary property, I would be excited to
hear them: