[TriLUG] Patents and Open Source Talk at Splat Space on Thursday

cov at vt.edu cov at vt.edu
Tue Jun 19 07:19:05 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I would like to invite you to attend a talk by Keith Bergelt of the
Open Invention Network on Patents and Open Source. It will be on:

Thursday, June 21st
at 6:00pm
at Splat Space, Durham's hackerspace, on 331 W Main St

I think some folks may be familiar with the Space from InstallFests.
For directions see:

http://splatspace.org/location/

To RSVP for the event, please see:

http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/61325612/

I'm happy to answer any questions on-list or off, as appropriate.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Christopher "Cov" Covington

P.S. if anyone has additional speaker suggestions for the "Splat Space
Summer Speaker Series" on imaginary property, I would be excited to
hear them:

http://wiki.splatspace.org/index.php/Summer_Speaker_Series