[TriLUG] text damage using Intel video

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Wed Jun 27 06:21:17 EDT 2012

Many new Intel CPU chips have on-chip video so no separate motherboard chip is
required. That has not worked for me at all. I also have a few boxes with on
motherboard Intel video chips. Those can work ok but many times do not.

On 06/27/2012 12:44 AM, Joseph S. Tate wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:19 PM, David Both
> <dboth at millennium-technology.com> wrote:
>> I have had some trouble with the Intel on-chip video, and sometimes the
>> on-motherboard video as well.
> Intel graphics, it's on-mobo.  What does "on-chip video" mean?

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both