[TriLUG] RTI as a meeting place?

Chris Knowles cknowles2112 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:52:16 EDT 2012

Yeah, I loved the RTI space.  Several factors contributed to our leaving.

As stated, we totally outgrew the space, for the last several months we
were there, it was standing room only, and on at least one occasion I bet
we were in violation of some sort of code.

Our sponsor left the company, and then the guy who stepped up to be our
sponsor left too...

And finally they were tearing down the building we were meeting in to
rebuild, and they apparently either didn't have, or weren't interested in
having us in any other space on their campus.  (The story I was always told
was that they didn't have any other space of that size.)

All that being said, I bear no ill will to RTI for the moving away.  And I
do know that RH is moving to new space 'soon' - so I wonder if our SC
should investigate the space from RTI...

CJK