[TriLUG] Introducing Raleigh's first open-source radio station!

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 21 06:10:11 EDT 2012

Pretty neat Mark!
I remember when I DJ'd at WKNC-FM when we switched from the old
8-track players for all the Liners and Donor-Announcements to the
AudioVault program for automation.  More details here:
http://ncsu.edu/sma/instructional-material/dropwknc-88-1-fm/the-on-air-studio/

Do you know what frequency you will be broadcasting on?
Wish I knew of this event earlier, but maybe I can make it to the
First Friday event coming up.
Thanks for sharing!

Cary Swapfest is this morning, but I doubt I'll make it.
-Rob