[TriLUG] Remote Power Control

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 20:55:34 EDT 2012

Tim,

That sounds perfect.  I hope you can remember the contact for that device.
It sounds like a rack type PDU that I am familiar with used in large
datacenters that can be used to power cycle a single outlet in the strip
via an IP address and a port number.

Regards,

Ron Young
919-621-9015
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronhyoung

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.
*Kosh*: The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles
to vote.