[TriLUG] TWC IPv6 still TBD

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Mon Jul 30 13:41:01 EDT 2012

I got the impression that my bot was a real person but just had way too
many windows open. This jives with what I've seen of support centers in
person.

Of course, when I went three rounds with another vendor, I was told by
the person on the phone that they couldn't access the logs from an
online chat. That combined with other factors confirmed to me that a bot
was involved.

I think this all points clearly to the fact that we need to call our
ISPs on the phone so the human in question can put a note in our account.

-- Kevin