[TriLUG] More difficult than it should be

Roadrunner mamiano at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 20:41:22 EDT 2012

If the rtf is consistent enough you could convert to plain text or XML or HTML and go from whichever gets his rtf sources closest to fielded data. If the php config allows pipes or shell execs, you could use Linux commands (assuming that is what the host is running). Or preprocess the rtf off site as a validation step.

Sent from my iPad