[TriLUG] BlueTooth dongle purchase

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Fri Aug 10 13:46:22 EDT 2012

Not having this hardware, means that I have to assume a few things.

The benefits seem to be to talk to devices.
Could be a keyboard, mouse other input/output devices for people.

Could be to pass data to and from an android device.  The google i/o talks included Bluetooth. I was not there, they just have the talks available for viewing.

Maybe some form of near field comm?

At 300m could one use this for home automation?