[TriLUG] Fwd: Organize a Debian Birthday party in your city

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Thu Aug 16 10:45:03 EDT 2012

At 5:46pm -0400 Tue, 14 Aug 2012, Kevin Otte wrote:
> Bring your own food for a picnic at a shelter at Lake Crabtree park,
> 7pm?

I will make it a point to be there at 7p.  Don't know if my better half
will feel like joining us as she'll have been outside already for a good
portion of the day.  (I, on the other hand, chose an indoor profession
for a /reason/!)

So ... just the two of us, I suppose?

Cheers,

Kevin

P.S. For any non-nerds who I might have BCC'd on this email:
         http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120813