[TriLUG] Fwd: Organize a Debian Birthday party in your city

Thomas Gardner tmg at pobox.com
Thu Aug 16 14:40:22 EDT 2012

Well, if it counts, I'd be there if I could.  That's a bad time of day
for my wife and I, though.  She usually needs a fair amount of help
about then.  If it were around 4 or so I'd drag her there kicking and
screaming, but then nobody else would be able to make it.  Besides, who
would want to be there with all that kicking and screaming going on?
Oh, well.  I guess you'll all have to geek on without us.  I'll at
least go try to find one of my old pocket protectors and wear it around
for the evening in honor of the event.  :-)

L8r,
tg.