[TriLUG] VOIP soft phone help.

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Aug 20 13:49:14 EDT 2012

Polycom makes some great conferencing phones that have echo cancellation algorithms built in. I am not sure how you could look at the software , though, without reverse engineering their product. You are really looking more at digital signal processing and may want to use fast Fourier transform.

Sent from my iPhone