[TriLUG] Vista ICM

Moustapha Barry mooseeds at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:48:13 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,
Does anybody have some experience with a Vista ICM device. I did follow
some forum about it  but I am not that much of a programmer. If any of you
can help, I would love to get together and play with this device. I had it
connected to my security system. The webserver that used to forward the
email from the device to me is taken down. I am trying to find a way to
take care of this in house.

I am sure one of the Hack team member can help with this.
Have a great one folks.
Moose

--
If you want more joy in your life, do whatever you're doing with more joy;
as long as it is good for The All Mighty's creation.

"If you think that you are to small to make a difference in life, try
sleeping with a mosquito." The Dalai Lama

"There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or
to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking" - Alfred Korzybski